Generally speaking, showing emotions such as pain or suffering through tears is perceived as a sign of weakness.
This is especially true with men, who are expected to never shed a single tear in order to always appear strong.
Our intent with this design is to shed a new light when showing emotions.
Although it may seem that one is being strong by never showing any emotion, we believe that is the one that actually expresses emotions fully and openly when needed that stands stronger.
Why do we say this?
Because it takes a great amount of courage to be who you truly are and act as you truly feel independently of what other people think of you.
Allowing emotions to pass through openly as opposed to bottling them up is a virtue we stand for.
It takes courage to suffer.
All apparel is handmade. Orders ship out within 5-7 business days.
How to order:
1. Choose your garment style.
2. Choose your garment color.
3. Choose your garment size.
- 4.5 oz./yd², pre-shrunk 100% ringspun USA cotton
- Ribbed crewneck collar
- Reactive-dyed for longer lasting color
- Double-needle stitching on sleeves and bottom hem
- Designed & Decorated in Los Angeles, CA